[cesky] last update: 04-May-2017
The Culture Association PA/RA (KSP)
Since Dec 22, 1976
"Pa'ra" in Czech (with an acute above the 1st "a")
usually means "steam" in English, but the sense of it is totally different in this case.
This is only a very brief introductory English page.
- Regular meetings:
- Terms: regular meetings are performed once a month
from 7 p.m. on the 1st Wednesday of every month -
aid: sirens of the civil defence hoot from 12.00 to 12.02 p.m. these days;
the exceptions are:
- if a year begins with Wednesday the ordinary term of the first year's meeting is
January 8th (instead of January 1st);
- the ordinary term of the seventh year's meeting is always
the last Wednesday of June (instead of the first Wednesday of July);
rest. "Krusovicka chalupa",
5. kvetna 62, Praha 4 (between streets Lounskych
and Kongresova near the subway from "U Gymnazia" street; Prague, the capitol
of the Czech Republic, Europe)
- Connection using public transport: by underground line C to the station
Vysehrad and approx. 5 minutes by walk in direction ouf of the city on the highway side to the city
(coming by underground from the city use the subway)
- Changes of the place and the term of regular meetings reserved! Guests are welcome!
- Special solemn (pre-Christmas) meetings are performed once a year on
Friday dated from December 12th to December 18th.